Vision, Mission & Values
The Entrepreneurial Leaders Organization (“ELO”) is the operating name of the “ELO Learning Society”, a non-profit organization registered in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
To become the world’s leading organization to equip, connect & inspire Christian entrepreneurial leaders.
The ELO pursues its vision as follows:
- Publications – blogs, articles, books & e-books are based on comprehensive interviews with leading Christian entrepreneurs worldwide, from billionaires to one-person consultancies, and an in-depth analysis of the theology and practice of entrepreneurial leadership.
- Public Speaking – keynotes, seminars & courses for churches, para-church organizations and executive groups worldwide.
- Conferences – the focus is on the pioneering of the signature “Entrepreneurial Leader Conferences” which “equip – connect – inspire” Christian entrepreneurial leaders, with the broad-based support of a number of commercial and non-profit organizations.
The values underlying the vision and mission of the ELO are as follows:
- Innovation - The ELO strives to embody the qualities of an entrepreneurial organization, focused on innovation that is related to serving its constituency of Christian entrepreneurial leaders.
- Pursuit of Excellence – The ELO pursues excellence by working with the world’s thought leaders and most prestigious and influential institutions and organizations in order to be “best of class” in its focused activities.
- Independence - The ELO provides high-quality, credible, independent activities that facilitate the pursuit of its vision and mission.
- International - The ELO seeks to have an impact of a global basis, spanning different cultures, focused on Christian entrepreneurial leaders in other developed and developing nation contexts.
- Non-Profit - The ELO is a non-profit organization that neither seeks nor accepts donations and sustains itself by providing publications, public speaking and conferences at fair market value.
- Volunteer Supported - The ELO relies on attracting volunteers who are supportive of its vision and mission and can volunteer time in order to reduce its operating costs.
- Corporate Supported - The ELO relies on attracting corporate sponsors who pay fair market value for the promotional benefit of being associated with the activities of the ELO.
- Entrepreneurial Focused - The ELO is sustained only by its ability to continue to provide a valuable service to those interested in Christian entrepreneurial leadership.
- Inclusive - The ELO collaborates and works synergistically with a broad array of denominations, para-church organizations, commercial enterprises and academic institutions in order to achieve its own mission and to facilitate that of others.
- Conviction – The existence of the ELO underscores the importance to entrepreneurs themselves, the church, and the marketplace of the positive impact of equipped, connected & inspired Christian entrepreneurial leaders.