Vision, Mission & Values
To become the world’s leading organization to equip, connect & celebrate Christian marketplace and entrepreneurial leaders.
ELO pursues its vision as follows:
Publications – articles, books & e-books rooted in expertise in Christian entrepreneurial leadership are based on comprehensive interviews with leading Christian entrepreneurs worldwide, from billionaires to one-person consultancies, and an in-depth analysis of the theology and practice of entrepreneurial leadership.
Website - creating and sustaining the leading website focused on Christian marketplace and entrepreneurial leadership, including the use of social media and blogs
Public Speaking – keynotes, seminars & courses for churches, para-church organizations and executive groups worldwide.
Conferences – the focus is on the pioneering of the signature ELO Conferences which “equip, connect & celebrate” Christian marketplace and entrepreneurial leaders, with the broad-based support of a number of commercial and non-profit organizations.
The values underlying the vision and mission of the ELO are as follows:
- Innovation - ELO strives to embody the qualities of an entrepreneurial organization, focused on innovation that is related to serving its constituency of Christian entrepreneurial leaders.
- Pursuit of Excellence – ELO pursues excellence by working with the world’s thought leaders and most prestigious and influential institutions and organizations in order to be “best of class” in its focused activities.
- Independence - ELO provides high-quality, credible, independent activities that facilitate the pursuit of its vision and mission.
- International - ELO seeks to have an impact of a global basis, spanning different cultures, focused on Christian entrepreneurial leaders in other developed and developing nation contexts.
- Self-Sustaining - ELO, which neither seeks nor accepts donations, sustains itself by providing publications, public speaking and conferences at fair market value.
- Volunteer Supported - ELO relies on attracting volunteers who are supportive of its vision and mission and can volunteer time in order to reduce its operating costs.
- Corporate Supported - ELO relies on attracting corporate sponsors who pay fair market value for the promotional benefit of being associated with the activities of ELO.
- Entrepreneurial Focused - ELO is sustained only by its ability to continue to provide a valuable service to those interested in Christian entrepreneurial leadership.
- Inclusive - ELO collaborates and works synergistically with a broad array of denominations, para-church organizations, commercial enterprises and academic institutions in order to achieve its own mission and to facilitate that of others.
- Conviction – The existence of ELO underscores the importance to entrepreneurs themselves, the church, and the marketplace of the positive impact of equipped, connected & inspired Christian entrepreneurial leaders.
On the unity side, we could have the same panel discussion at all locations
We could do more live Skype interviews (like the one with Roma Downey)?